Jeff Abrahamson on 24 May 2005 20:18:14 -0000

[PLUG] Fwd: Job posting

Job opening at Susquehanna, securities group on City Line.  Reply to
them if interested or for more info.

Note that they are also offering us meeting space if we need it some
time.  USP is more convenient for me and has nearby pizza, but maybe
they'd just buy us food like in the old days at IO. ;-)

-Jeff

----- Forwarded message from "Elberson, Meredith" <Elberson@sig.com> -----

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:17:03 -0400
From: "Elberson, Meredith" <Elberson@sig.com>
Subject: Job Opportunity posting
To: plug-owner@lists.phillylinux.org

  [72 lines, 277 words, 1944 characters]  Top characters: eonitsr\n

Hello,

I'm interested in posting our SR Linux Engineer job opening to your
members.  Please let me know the best way to do so.

Also, my company SIG would be interested in sponsoring a meeting at our
location in Bala Cynwyd if you need corporate sponsors.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Meredith Elberson

Technical Recruiter

Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Phone:  610-747-2306

Email:  elberson@sig.com <mailto:elberson@sig.com>

Website:  www.sig.com <http://www.sig.com>

 Here is an email if you would like to send out about our job openings.
Thanks!

Hello Members of the Philly Linux User Group,

We are currently seeking a SR Linux Engineer to work in our Bala Cynwyd
headquarters.  Please visit our website www.sig.com
<http://www.sig.com/>  to learn more about Susquehanna and our open
positions.

Thank you for your time,

Meredith Elberson

Technical Recruiter

Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Phone:  610-747-2306

Email:  elberson@sig.com <mailto:elberson@sig.com>

Website:  www.sig.com <http://www.sig.com>

<http://www.sig.com>

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>    +1 215/837-2287