Carlos Konstanski on 2 Jun 2005 20:39:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: 12" Powerbook screen resolution

I can't find a reference to it online right now, but I've seen dinky
little Fuji laptops with 96dpi monitors.  They got 1280x1024
resolution on a screen that had to have been smaller than 12".  Price was
$2500 I think, but that was fully loaded.  Built in wireless and all,
and that was at least a year ago.

Keyboard was dinky too - really dinky.  The whole package looked like
a very agressively scaled PDA.  Not quite, but that was the joke.

Carlos