Doug Crompton on 25 Jun 2005 21:25:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: high speed internet connection

I am in Bucks County - 355 exchange and I have had DCA net for almost a
year with no problems. I was unable to get Verizon static and besides it
was like $80/month. DCA is $44 paid quarterly. As was mentioned it is tied
to the mac address but once setup it looks like static and the IP address
does not change. I think that DCA is the lowest price offering for static
IP around with the exception of Cavalier if you can get it. They offer a
$25/month DSL that they claim is static but probably is the same as
DCAnet.

This area is going fiber so I will be able to get a order of magnitude
higher speed for about the same price in the future. That is assuming that
DCA works a deal with Verizon on FIOS.

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *