David Kaplowitz on 30 Jun 2005 18:54:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dvd burner

gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

Is the DVD drive refurbished? Do you have a hat, just in case it doesn't work under Linux?

Ahh..I didn't notice that it was refurbed. Still with 90 days from Monarch (who I've bought from before) it's not a bad deal for the features/speed.

I have a meat helmet that I got while spending Summers in Rangoon as a child. I got it shortly after having been placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds for being insulent. (You know, standard stuff) Would that count? ;)