Jason on 29 Aug 2005 21:18:48 -0000

[PLUG] Wanted: SATA drive, have PATA to trade...

I've got a Western Digital 200GB PATA drive in hand.  It's in perfect
working order.  Was used in a Mac, but would work just fine in a PC
for Linux or even Windoze.

I'm looking for a Serial ATA-150 drive to swap it out with.  Size?
Something larger than 120GB would be ideal.

Of course, I could go out and buy a drive, but I'd rather not spend
the $$ when I've got something here that's perfectly tradeable.

If you'd rather, I've also got 1x60GB, 1x40GB and 2x20GB PATA drives I
could pony up.  Located in Mount Laurel...

Email me off-list if you're interested!

--j