john on 3 Oct 2005 03:22:49 -0000

[PLUG] SGI hardware: free

Hi list,

I have a bunch of old SGI hardware sitting around that I need to get rid of.

Basically, I have a Indigo2 and an Indy, a 21" monitor, an external hd case,
the SGI camera, etc.  The Indy has Irix installed on an internal system disk
but /usr, on an external disk,  died.  The Indigo2 boots and runs Irix
totally fine with its internal system disk.

I am not in a position to make a computer museum right now :) but if you
need parts or want to play with some SGI stuff, please email me.

Thanks!

John