Malcolm J Harwood on 20 Oct 2005 19:25:09 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Philly COLO

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 11:17 am, Henry Umansky wrote:

> introduce myself.  Unfortunately I'm all the way out in Bucks County. I
> wonder who else is from this part of Philly, maybe we can set up a carpool.

I'm in lower bucks, just off I-95.

There's also a Bucks County LUG, but it's very quiet and usually meets in
Upper Bucks which makes it further to get to for me (timewise) than downtown
Philly.

--
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
- Kosh to Talia Winters in Babylon 5:"Deathwalker"