Erin Mulder on 21 Oct 2005 03:45:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Bucks County LUG

Doug Crompton wrote:
> Ok It sems there is interest. So where do we go from here? Since I was
> never at a BCLUG meeting I have no ideas where, when they met or what they
> did.
>
> I guess a place to meet is a big issue. Maybe just a restaurant would be
> OK much of the time.

The Borders in Montgomeryville has a big cafe with plenty of seating,
and they don't seem to mind groups using the space.  (We've held open
source hackathons there.)

Other than that, perhaps a local tech company would donate a conference
room?  Or perhaps there's space to be had at a local college (e.g.
DelVal, Temple's Ambler Campus) or high school?

Cheers,
Erin