Art Alexion on 1 Nov 2005 13:24:21 -0000

Re: [PLUG] LUG near Lansdale?

Eric Hidle wrote:

> I just moved up here to Lansdale... are there any folks up this way
> and/or is there already an established LUG? Anyone interested in
> starting one up if there isn't?

There has been talk of starting a Bux-Mont LUG to meet in Willow Grove
or alternate between Willow Grove and Montgomeryville.  The only thing
keeping it from moving forward seems to be that no one wants to be in
charge.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c