Erin Mulder on 15 Nov 2005 22:14:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Calendar at PhillyGroups.org

Jason Nocks wrote:
> Awesome! I went to add the Agile Philly Organization Meeting, but saw that it
> was already listed. I won't repost any info here unless anyone needs more
> info.
>
> Saw a couple of groups that I didn't know about. Very cool.

Well, for my part, I hadn't realized there was a Python UG, so I was
happy to learn about that! :)

> Have you posted this URL to some of the other Philly groups?

Just here and PhillyOnRails.  Feel free to spread the word to others!

Cheers,
Erin

PS. Did you happen notice that the phillygroups site is python-powered? ;)