George Gallen on 29 Nov 2005 14:24:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [OT] Career opportunities

In Nursing, basically it APIE
   Assessment, Planning, Intervention and Evaluation
In programming its,
   What do they need, How will I do it, Do the Coding, Debug the Coding

I was a programmer for 10 years before I went to nursing school,
Understanding the APIE concept was a piece of cake for me :) (no pun
intended...PIE, Cake...great...now I'm hungry!)

George