CorvusE on 21 Dec 2005 20:15:25 -0000

Re: [PLUG] enough with OT

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 3:00 pm, Chris Marget wrote:
> Disclaimer:  I'm new around here (Philly), and not a big contributor to
> the list, so my opinion likely isn't worth much, but...
>
> I appreciate many of the recent OT messages.

As another new Philadelphia resident, I have to concur.  In fact, checking out
the FAQ for appropriate topics, I see this:

"Generic discussion of interest to the Linux community."

I labeled my post as OT so that you'd know it wasn't _specifically_ Linux
related and avoid reading it if it didn't interest you. Still, as I plan on
installing Linux on the hardware I purchase and the feedback I received, as a
local Linux user, was very useful, the post was within the guidelines of the
list. So, I appreciate the feedback I got.  Thanks for that everyone who
replied.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!