Jeff Watson on 3 Jan 2006 17:04:08 -0000

[PLUG] Re: plug Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Thought I would let everyone know I am currently testing an installation of Slackware 10.2 with the Emerde package system (Portage for other distributions!) so far it is working ok. I plan on testing the Emerde package manager on other  distros as well. I'd suggest playing with it. Portable portage would be a great boon! So many more package options then apt or slapt etc... Happy new year + take care

       -Jeff Watson
       -RedGibson@gmail.com