Michael C. Toren on 27 Jan 2006 19:15:16 -0000

[PLUG] [plug-announce] February 1, 2006: "Computer Hardware"

    ________|                                                    |_______
    \       |      The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group       |      /
     \      |      (PLUG) cordially invites you to our next      |     /
      \     |        meeting, Wednesday, February 1, 2006        |    /
       >    |        at The University of the Sciences in        |   <
      /     |             Philadelphia, Pennsylvania             |    \
     /      |____________________________________________________|     \
    /__________)                                              (_________\

	This month we'll be hearing from two presenters on computer
	hardware related topics.  Mark M. Hoffman will speak to us about
	tools which are available for Linux to develop software for PIC
	microcontrollers, and Nathan Schlehlein will speak to us about
	RealTime Linux.

        The meeting will take place from 7-9PM, at:

                University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
                Griffith Hall C
                600 South 43rd Street
                Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

	USP is located in University City.  Driving directions are
	available at <http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html>, or
	<http://www.usip.edu/directions/>, both of which have an aerial
	view of the campus buildings.  USP is also easily accessible by
	public transportation.

	There will be an open Question & Answer session at 7PM, prior to
	the main presentation at 8PM.  This is an open meeting; all are
	welcome, and encouraged to attend.

	Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a
	nearby restaurant for food and perhaps a beer or two.  Come join
	the camaraderie!