James Fiore on 1 Feb 2006 14:19:26 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Personal Financial software

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Art Alexion wrote:

I am having trouble finding something suitable to run under Linux.

   * GnuCash - clunky interface; much too powerful and business
     oriented for my personal needs
   * kMyMoney2 - very nice interface, but very, very poor support for
     budgeting, bill tracking/accounts payable, and custom reporting.

Anything else to recommend?

I just read a good review (can't recall where)  of this product which is available on Linux, Mac, and Windows  I haven't had a chance to try it though and it is a commercial product ($29 I think).

http://moneydance.com/linux