Paul L. Snyder on 7 Feb 2006 04:34:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Philly "Make" group meeting

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006, tom.hornberger@verizon.net wrote:

> Someone mentioned at the last meeting that there is a meeting this weekend of
> a "Make" magazine group in the Philly area.  Could you post the info on the
> meeting please?

When I asked the Make folks if I could send the meeting info to the list
they said that this first meeting was going to be mostly a planning
meeting, and they'd be sending out general info after that...I think they
don't want to be inundated while trying to figure out how this is going to
work

If you are hyper-keen about this (as I am), send a note to
makephilly@gmail.com to contact Dave and Harris.

Cheers,
Paul