Sean C. Sheridan on 9 Feb 2006 21:21:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mbox to web

Not sure if this is the kind of solution you need:

SquirrelMail is a decent web based email tool.  It will work with your
mutt email and give you password protected access from anywhere in the
world.  It will also allow users to view, attach and download pdfs. All
you need is an http server (which you seem to have) running php.

The alternative is, of course, to parse the mbox and split each
item into a webpage... but that seems awkward too me.  Get it,
AWKward?   LOL   I KILL MYSELF!!!!

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.