Doug Crompton on 3 Apr 2006 19:08:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Verizon & spam blocking

99% of spam and junk mail comes from offshore. Here I blocked all offshore
IP's that offend and it dropped my spam to nil. Since I do my own mail and
I don't care about anything offshore it has not been a problem. Perhpas if
more organizations did block them it would force the offending countries
to clean up their act.

Doug