Paul L. Snyder on 5 Apr 2006 17:26:53 -0000

[PLUG] April 17 PLUG West meeting confirmed

OK, we've heard back from Unisys, and everything is set for a PLUG meeting in
Malvern on Monday, April 17 at 7:00 PM.  The Unisys Linux Systems Group will
be presenting on the topic of "Mission-Critical Enterprise Linux".  There
may also be a tour of their labs.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to tonight's meeting in the city.
Can someone please make sure that this is announced there?  Also, if someone
wants to solicit for speakers for upcoming PLUG West meetings, that would be
great.  Let's see if we can start to get our talk pipeline filled.

Details about this meeting will be making their way to the PLUG website.

Thanks,
Paul