Darin Strait on 9 Apr 2006 16:15:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sparc Keyboard

however, it uses a proprietary sort of keyboard I do not own. Does
anyone have an extra such keyboard they would be willing to part with,
or know where I could obtain one cheaply?
Have you checked ebay?  I got mine there, and I don't think that I
paid more than $20 for it.
eBay is a good suggestion, as is the serial port.

At last year's Trenton Computer Festival, I bought a keyboard and a mouse for my U10 (also acquired at last year's TCF). I'm pretty sure that I paid less than $10 for the keyboard and mouse. I had a very motivated seller in my case -- he had a big box of keyboards and mice and I'm sure that he didn't want to have to take them back home with him.

-- d