George Gallen on 12 Apr 2006 16:15:52 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Computer / Industrial / Military Surplus Stores InPhiladelphia?

There used to be a store on Erie Ave (phila), on the opposite side from
the SPCA (within a block or two). I don't remember their name.
they had a hugh selection of stuff.

George

.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at