gyoza on 12 Apr 2006 19:49:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Computer / Industrial / Military Surplus Stores InPhiladelphia?

Art Alexion wrote:
> No, the one I mentioned was more Army-Navy than scientific.  There is an
> operating tank parked out front that the owner supposedly moves back and
> forth once a week.  No idea how much computer equipment or instruments they
> sell, but the article was mostly about the demise of the Army-Navy business,
> and there was a trade association guy quoted.  I thought that contacting him
> or finding his web site may lead one to the kind of store John wanted.

Is that place off of Rt 130 in NJ?  I hope only the mobility part of the
tank is functional and the not weapon systems!  heh  Even so, I wouldn't
want to see a repeat of the incident in California; an M60 tank driving
on public streets, crushing empty cars at random.