Lee Marzke on 28 Apr 2006 18:53:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Recovering data from damaged CDs

Have you tried polishing ?    or one of the kits ?

http://www.discrescuer.com

This appears to be just a polishing machine. If you polish manually make sure you
use mainly axial strokes not circumferential.

Lee Marzke