Michael Lazin on 2 May 2006 16:29:40 -0000

[PLUG] ibuild

Does anyone have experience with ibuild? (http://ibuild.livecd.net/).  Can you do an install from an ibuild CD like you can from Ubuntu or Knoppix?  I am looking to build an installable debian system with a minimum amount of packages but with some special software and kernel patches.  I want to do this the easiest way possible.  If ibuild is not the solution, can anyone suggest something?  I want to be able to install an identical minimal debian install on multiple computers with the kernel patches and extra software.

Thanks,

Michael