Michael Lazin on 3 May 2006 15:12:48 -0000

[PLUG] custom distro? was ibuild

Hi.  I tried out ibuild and it was not really appopriate for my project.  This is what I want to do: create a cd that will put identical minimal debian installs on multiple machines.  It is a must that the CD install a kernel with the realtime lsm module.  The kernel must be 2.6, with alsa.  Can anyone point me in a direction on where to start?  I have never tackled a project like this.

Thanks,

Michael