Andrew Libby on 2 Jun 2006 19:26:41 -0000

[PLUG] Job Opening

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking to hire an level Linux admin person.  Generally speaking I'm
looking for someone
that is enthusiastic about working Linux and Solaris, HPUX, etc.  It's
not so much important that
you have a lot of experience, I'm looking for the right attitude.  I'd
prefer that you have some exposure
and knowledge of Linux, and some background in programming, particularly
PHP and Perl.

The position will consist of working on both internal development and
administrative projects as
well as as external systems administration and development.  Some on
site work will be necessary,
but the lions share of work will be from home or out of an office in th
western suburbs.

If any of the following applies to you:

* You love to learn
* You get annoyed when people tell you that you need to decide if you're
going to be a developer or an admin
* You're enthusiastic about technology, systems administration automation

If you think you'd like to work with the following technologies:

* Nagios
* Asterisk
* Compiere
* cfengine
* Nutch
* Tomcat
* Bind or other DNS servers
* Apache httpd

then consider sending a resume to alibby@tangeis.com.

My apologies if this is unwelcome.  As a lister, I'm always happy to see
job postings.

Thanks,

Andy