Iman Mayes on 10 Jun 2006 18:58:27 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Perl assistance needed

I can help you out. Email me off list if you are interested.

Iman

From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org [mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of W. Chris Shank
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:35 AM
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List
Subject: [PLUG] Perl assistance needed

I have some perl scripts that broke and need a consultants help. I think they are simple if you know perl. The original programmer didn't document enough for me to understand them, but maybe someone who knows perl better will not have any trouble.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC

Security Note: To protect against computer viruses,
e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving
certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.