Dan Widyono on 13 Jun 2006 13:40:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] google earth for linux

> the slashdot discussion thats googleearth is native, and not using wine at
> all. I'm assuming theyre correct since I dont even have wine installed. If

I read that as well, and though I couldn't figure out myself if it's true or
not, you don't need a wine installation to run a wine-embedded application
(see Picasa for Linux, also from Google).

There's mention in the forums of trouble with the ATI fglrx driver and Debian
it's Linux native.

Dan W.