Nathan Schlehlein on 15 Jun 2006 20:30:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Call for speakers: PLUG West July Lightning Talks

Hey everyone!

Would anyone be interested in a short PLUG West "lightning" talk on a
real life application for Real-Time Linux in the field of neuroimaging
and neuropsychology experimentation?

If so, I hereby humbly offer the use of my dulcet voice for no more than
ten minutes to wax loquacious on this very subject.  :-)

Later!

Nathan Schlehlein