Eric on 20 Jun 2006 21:14:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] KDE question

Wow, that would do it.  However, I'm afraid it would stop the
automatic mounting of my USB and memory stick too.  I'll have to
test this more later <insert mad-scientist laugh here>.

I've tried the two previous suggestions as well - one was for finding
Autorun.desktop which I could not find in either ~/.kde or ~/.kde2
(actually, I only have the former.)  The other was for changing the
file association.  Turns out there is no file association that
references KsCD - only Konqueror.

I have been too busy to spend much time with it, I just X out KsCD
when it pops up, load the tracks into KAudioCreator, and go back
to work until the CD tray ejects - waking me :-)

Thanks to all contributors for the suggestions.  When I figure it
out (and I WILL figure it out) I'll post the solution.

Eric