Stephen Gran on 29 Jun 2006 23:52:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Interesting MS propaganda..

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 01:22:49AM -0400, Doug Crompton said:
> Came across this interesting MS vs. Linux propaganda...
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver/facts/default.mspx

Not trying to troll, but when it's on microsoft.com, can it ever be
considered a fair comparison?  It's sort of like a study by foxes about
the need for canine guards in henhouses.
|  Stephen Gran                  | I wish a robot would get elected        |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | president.  That way, when he came to   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | town, we could all take a shot at him   |
|                                | and not feel too bad.   -- Jack Handley |