Jeff Abrahamson on 5 Jul 2006 16:24:22 -0000

[PLUG] free boxes (P3's, I think)

I have two computers to good homes, or even to mediocre homes.
Miserable will pass muster, too.

I think they are both P3's.  They both have some base level of
hardware in them including CD and hd, probably video, too.  One is
known to work (I decommissioned it two days ago and it had working
video at the time).  The other probably works but I don't know for
sure and I don't care enough to test it thoroughly.

But if anyone wants either or both, let me know.  I'm in UCity.
Whether or not I make it to the meeting tonight (probably not), I will
be available afterwards if you want to call to pick up a machine.  I
live ten minutes' walk from USP, five from the pizza shop.

--
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://jeff.purple.com/>          +1 215/837-2287