jimjawn on 1 Aug 2006 16:17:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Firewall appliance; dig

For number 1, I'd suggest the Endian Firewall Appliance if you really want to go the hardware route.

I'd suggest smoothwall express or IPCop if you're willing to build a small box with two nics and you have some monkeying arond time.  I like the smoothwall community better, their support forums are top notch.  I like like the tools that are IPCop only better.

$.02