George Gallen on 4 Aug 2006 19:58:22 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Vonage Ports

The PAP2 adapter I have from Linksys only has 2 phone ports,
  phone 1 and phone 2.

I never programmed my router to static route to an IP address
  for the adapter, so I'm assuming the adapter must either
  keep an open socket, or checks every so many seconds in an
  active role.

So Unless your trying to block the phone calls, I might not
matter what ports they use.

George