Aaron Mulder on 10 Aug 2006 13:41:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Computer Case recommendations?

Mac Mini?  It only has one hard drive and Intel graphics, but it's
pretty respectible power in a very very tiny case.  And, of course,
you can blow away Mac OS and just put Windows and Linux on it.

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 8/10/06, Daniel.G.Roberts@sanofi-aventis.com