Joshua Karstendick on 11 Aug 2006 02:40:12 -0000

Re: [PLUG] xbox and linux

If you succeed, please let me know. I'd be interested in doing the same.

On 8/10/06, Michael Lazin <microlaser@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone on the list installed linux on an xbox?  I want to try it and I
was wondering if I could borrow Mechassault and a memory card with the
proper install software from someone on the list.  I want to try the
software install.  I already have a usb adapter so I could hook up a usb
keyboard and mouse.  I was thinking I could breath some new life into my
xbox by turning it into a linux box.

Peace,

Michael

Joshua Karstendick