Randy Schmidt on 16 Aug 2006 14:44:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] problem with html form submission

The path has to be relative to the root of the web server, not the
root of the machine. So the url should be "print.html" if it resides
in the root of the webserver, which from what I can tell is
"/var/www". Try that.

Thanks,
Randy