Christopher M. Jones on 17 Aug 2006 19:54:56 -0000

Re: [PLUG] php: reading sgml files

OK, fine. They are there. I didn't think there was a problem just
because things weren't showing up in the browser, though. It was the
fact that the conditional that was looking for the tag was always
failing. I've just realized that I was comparing the strings wrong.

I'm really very sorry, and very mortified to have asked such a stupid
question in public. Lets forget this every happened.