Michael C. Toren on 30 Aug 2006 22:59:03 -0000

[PLUG] Speakers needed for next week: Web Development, or other

We're still in need of speakers for next week's PLUG meeting.  There
was some talk of having 3 or 4 speakers each give a 15 to 20 minute
presentation on an aspect of web development or web frameworks, but
I don't think I've seen anyone commit to giving a talk yet.

Is anyone who would like to do an introduction to Ruby on Rails,
Catalyst, JSP, Borges, Seaside, Django, TurboGears, or one of the
many, many others out there?  Is there another topic someone would
like to give a full, 45 minute presentation on, unrelated to web
development?

You have all weekend to prepare, and as incentive, I have a number
of books and CDs to give away at the next meeting :-)

-mct