Flint Heart on 24 Oct 2006 15:28:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] MacBook Pro - Linux compatible

enjoy :D
You may get a pre-n wireless card... the new iMac's are shipping with a
pre-n card and aren't being advertised as such. but if you install vista
rc2 it will identify it properly( or look at the chipset on the wireless
module)
I've had my 12" powerbook for over 3 years now.  Best computer purchase
I've ever made.  My conundrum is If i should wait for the santa rosa
chipset in q2 07 ( flash enhanced boot for hd's and other nifty stuff)  Or
enjoy a nice leopard friendly laptop now ( 64bit support in leopard and
all) .