Michael C. Toren on 15 Nov 2006 19:57:40 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG West meeting CANCELLED for Thu, 16 Nov 2006

(Paul is still having some trouble posting from time to time; forwarded
at his request.)

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Paul Snyder <pls29@cs.drexel.edu>
Subject: [PLUG] PLUG West meeting CANCELLED for Thu, 16 Nov 2006
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:09:08 -0500

We don't have a speaker lined up for the PLUG West meeting tomorrow, and
after conferring, Nathan and I have determined that the best thing to do
is cancel the meeting.  Don't worry, though!  We are definitely good to
go for the meeting on Monday, December 18.  The speaker schedule for the
next few months should be finalized soon, and we'll make sure it gets
posted to the website.

Hopefully, everyone won't be too disappointed.  See you in December!