Flint Heart on 19 Dec 2006 20:13:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dvd authoring

I basically have given up on doing nice looking dvd's under linux...  I
keep hoping someone will release something nice, but till then I'll just be
using iDvd on my mbp :(  Course that has it's own stupid issues. Like using
mpeg2's is a not allowed... wtf.
If you guys find something nice let plug know.

<lurk>