Kevin Brosius on 23 Dec 2006 02:41:33 -0000

Lansdale FIOS (was Re: [PLUG] University city...)

On 2006-12-22 17:39, darin strait wrote:
> Yes, I've lived in Valley Stream for over two years. I have a lovely view of
> the aforementioned junction box, which is why I mentioned it. The first
> junction box survived for something like a week.  I worked for PECo back in
> the eighties, I have some idea of where not to put equipment and I could not
> believe that they stuck that box there. I hope that this installation proves
> sturdier.

I'm on the other side of Lansdale from you and they hit me with FIOS
Internet letters about every week or two a couple months ago.  Even a
couple UPS letters.  It's down to once every few weeks now, although I
got a phone call tonight about the 15M service for $49/mo before the end
of the month.  And TV went live about 2 weeks ago.  I'm actually on the
edge of Lansdale in Upper Gwynedd (near Allentown road) though, so I
assume Lansdale is live also, but I haven't really heard anything.  I do
know my CO is the one near Main and Broad right at the center of
Lansdale, so I would have expected most of S Broad to have service
setup.

--
Kevin