sean finney on 28 Dec 2006 22:46:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Anyone heard of the NETGEAR KWGR614, the so called "Open Source Wireless-G Router"

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 20:14 -0500, Jason wrote:

> No clue about that one, but I'll throw out a recommendation for a
> Linksys WRT54GS.  One of the earlier models - like up to v3 or so.
> Those have 8MB flash and 32MB RAM.  Works rather nicely here with
> OpenWRT...

be very careful checking which model/revision number you're purchasing
if you do get an wrt54gxxx, because there are several different models
(the GL series are best iirc) with different processors and flash/ram,
and a couple particular revisions/models don't run the same OS
and may not be flashable.

iirc this is in some supported hardware table on the openwrt site.

	sean