Lee Fisher on 26 Jan 2007 18:29:36 -0000

[PLUG] Immediate contractor needed (Paid)

Hi everyone,
We are in immediate need of a contractor to do some linux and configuration work as we migrate web and application servers to some new hardware.
This would involve:
  Installing and configuration JDK 1.4.2, Apache, Tomcat and Cocoon on RedHat and CentOS.
  Assisting in migrating and configuring our cocoon applications on the new hardware.

This would require spending time on-site in our Malvern, PA office.

This project can be started immediately.

Please contact me off-list to find out more details and ask questions.
Thanks,
Lee Fisher