Nick R. on 26 Jan 2007 20:45:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] large file transfer

In the past I have used the free sites like Shameel suggested, however
for more sensitive files I am looking for a better way.  Currently I
just have a php file transfer type application, similar to
http://phpatm.free.fr/

Anyone know of a quality open source java app I can install on a
webserver to manage a file upload? Looking for a progress bar mainly
with no cgi scripting.

Thanks