Doug Crompton on 1 Feb 2007 15:56:37 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sip providers

I checked voicepulse and at first glance it does not look like a best
choice for an Asterisk user. They have sip access for an additional
charge. You must select one of the "plans" and then you can add on sip
access for an additional fee. It looks like the minimum would be well over
$20/month.

Doug

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, George A. Theall wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 02:58:09PM -0500, Doug Crompton wrote:
>
> > I see that Gizmo just doubled call out rates from 1 cent to 2 cents/min.
> > Curious what others may be using for providers? I am 100% asterisk here
> > and I have a gizmo call in as well as call out with Verizon for local
> > calls.
>
> Have you considered VoicePulse Connect,
> <http://connect.voicepulse.com/>? They claim rates between $0.005 and
> $0.019 for US calls.  I don't actually have Asterisk set up yet, but
> will probably go with them once I do.  I have been using the regular
> side of VoicePulse for calls and have been happy with them.
>

> George
> --
> theall@tifaware.com

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *