Stephen Gran on 7 Feb 2007 13:59:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Disable keyboard during boot sequence?

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 06:25:16AM -0700, jadoba@jadoba.net said:
> Is it possible to disable the keyboard only during the boot sequence and
> then enable it after bootup is completed? I'm asking this because I have
> found it possible to ctrl-c at certain intervals and cause my debian
> etch VM to hang (I'd like it to stop doing that, at least.)
>
> Google doesn't like me this morning.

It sounds like you want to blacklist themodule from being autoloaded
(hotplug, udev, whatever) and then modprobe it manually at the end of
the boot sequence.
|  Stephen Gran                  | The chicken that clucks the loudest is  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | the one most likely to show up at the   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | steam fitters' picnic.                  |