Chad Vogelsong on 13 Feb 2007 17:02:30 -0000

RE: [PLUG] print server

We use the TRENDnet TE100-P1U from CDW.  $50 and works with all OS's and protocols we could ever want.  IPP, LPD, SMB, PTP, Ethertalk, etc.

We primarily use the LPD setup with a little IPP for remote over-the-net printing.  Very easy to setup Linux to use either of these.

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=724560

Chad