Doug Crompton on 21 Feb 2007 15:29:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] BitTorrant and routers - and Comcast

I could be wrong but I don't believe there are many locally. Most mom and
pop providers that were primarily dialup could not compete in the DSL
market. When I was looking for an alternative (or any) DSL provider a few
years ago, DCAnet was the best choice in Philly. They are located in
Wilmington, DE with a big presence in Philly.

Doug